Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A little of this...


So I was able to add a few items to my store, but not as much as I'd hoped. Some 4th of July items, and the quilt I FINALLY finished made it in last weekend's stocking! Along with sewing my girls some matching dresses for the 4th, I just haven't had as much time to break out the sewing machine. They sure do look cute though!

For my next stocking I'd like to get a couple Baby-shower sets made... maybe booties, bib, burp cloth, and a onesie. PLUS I've been wanting to attempt some boutique-style girls clothing... I'm getting more & more competent (and confident!) with my serger, and I need to branch out a little I think. I'm wanting to do some major ruffles for some reason... one of my friends suggested some ruffly diaper covers, but I'm also imagining ruffle dresses, shirts with ruffles, maybe even some ruffle capris! Too bad boys can't wear ruffles... I feel bad always leaning towards girl stuff, but I guess that just what I'm drawn too... I'm definitely not going to spend what little time I have sewing something that doesn't make me happy, ya know?

On a different note, I have an idea for baby socks... a design that won't fall off... I'm going to be slowly making & testing them, and hopefully will be ready to sell them by this fall/winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment