Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I was sooooo tempted to call in sick today...

I got my fabric in the mail last night!! YAY! I was so tempted to call in sick to work and stay home to start cutting my strips for the Quilt-Along... but I was a good girl and came to work. I'm not getting anything done though, well except for trying to decide if I should make 3 crib quilts, or two twin quilts! Along with looking at various quilting techniques, and cool variegated thread... My mind is definitely in Quilt-Land, I can't make it stay in work-mode.

While I was pre-washing the fabric, I (finally) made 4 more pairs of baby booties for the shop. I finished them up around 10:30 pm, so there was not good lighting for pics... so I will have to add them once I get home this evening.

Sewing is hardly leaving any time for me to do my book-club reading! We have our meeting this Friday evening, and I'm only half-way through the book... I should bring it to work with me and read it during my breaks, because I know every evening this week will be spent sewing and trying to catch up! ACK! I really wish there were more hours in the day... So much to do, yet so little time.

No comments:

Post a Comment