Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Sunny Day Shirt & Old Red Barn Co. Quilt Along!!

This is Rylee in the Sunny Day Dress/Top blogged here.




I have also decided to participate in Old Red Barn Co.'s Quilt along!! Yeah, I bit the bullet and took the plunge when I saw Michael Miller's Bot Camp fabric! I had to do SOMETHING with it, and I liked all of the fabrics too much to choose just a few for some booties... so I just placed my order for almost the whole line! ACK! I'm excited, but nervous... I've never done a "real" quilt before. Then I just have to figure out what to do with a finished quilt for a little boy... my boy is going to be 10 this year, so I doubt he'd be thrilled with the toddler-esque prints... Plus, I won't even mention the fact that June is a crazy buzy month for me, and week 3 of the 6 week quilt along already started!! Oh well... at least the blog will be around for later reference as I plug along at my own pace! I should be spending what little free time I have making stock for my ETSY shop, but I can't stop myself! Tonight I'm going to be working on a birthday gift for my friends daughter... a cute scrappy belt with matching headband and bracelets! YAY!!! I swear if I could spend my whole day sewing I would be in heaven... ok, ok, I'll get back to work now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment